saje duk godek2..tertarik lak ngn 1 resepi Donut...
so B konsgi la kat sini......
|MMM...who doesn't love doughnuts?|
It has always been a favourite with young
and old alike. Here is a recipe of milk
doughnut which your child cannot resist.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg (well-beaten)
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon OR nutmeg (you can also try 1/4 teaspoon of each)
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 50gm Enfagrow A+/Enfakid A+_ milk powder (vanilla)
- Make 1 cup of milk by dissolving 50g Enfagrow A+/Enfakid A+ milk powder in tukewarm water.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add in milk and well-beaten egg.
- Sift flour and dry ingredients - baking powder, cinnamon OR nutmeg, salt.
- Add sifted flour to cream mixture until the dough is just stiff enough to roll
- Place one third of dough on a lightly floured board.
- Knead dough with a floured doughnut cutter
- Deep fry in hot oil for 2 minutes
- When one side is brown turn over to brown other side.(Note : Turn doughnut only once during frying)
- Romove doughnuts when golden brown and place on absorbent paper. Enjoy!